How to Book
Website user types
Companies and engineers can book their training sessions and download the accreditation certificates from this Xtralis website.
The website allows two types of access:
A) Company administrators – can:
– book courses for themselves and for others in their company
– review bookings and download invoices
– review and download certificates for all engineers in their company
– edit the details of their company
– add and remove engineers working for their company
B) Engineers – can:
– review and download their own certificates
– edit their own contact details, for notifications (eg training course reminders)
First time using the new Xtralis website?
If you are an existing Xtralis customer, when you press the login button please use your email as your username and then hit the “Lost your Password” link. You will then be emailed a link to set-up your new password.
If you are a new customer, you will be asked to fill out your details after you press the book course button, you can then choose your password for future use.
If you have any problems please email email@example.com or call us on 0800 043 9275 and we will be happy to help.
To book course places:
1. Find the training course required on the Courses page, choose the number of places you want to book and click “Book Now”.
2. If you are new to Xtralis, you will be prompted to set up your own and your company’s administration account. If you already have a login, you can login at this stage
3. Complete the Engineer delegate(s) details for the booking
4. Pay for Engineer delegate place(s) online or request an invoice for offline payment
5. Once payment has been made, Xtralis will email confirmation of Engineer delegate place(s)
6. Confirmation of Engineer delegate place(s) will be emailed to delegate(s)
7. Reminders of course attendance will be sent by email to Admin and Engineer delegate(s) one week before the course
8. Reminders of course attendance will be sent by SMS to Engineer delegate(s) 1 day before the course
9. After the course, company admins and delegates will receive email confirmation of their attendance and PDF(s) of certification
Administration of company details and course bookings:
1. Admins login to their account here (If you are an existing Xtralis customer but don’t have your login details, when you press the login button please use your email as your username and then hit the “Lost your Password” link. You will then be emailed a link to set-up your new password.)
2. Review your company bookings and download certificates under Booking History
3. Download invoices under Invoices
4. Review and edit Engineer delegate contact details including contact email and mobile number under Delegate Details
5. Review and edit your company’s payment details (ie the address your payment card is registered to) under Company Details
6. Edit your own details, including contact email and mobile number, under About You
If you have any questions about how to book and administering bookings, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org